- What is your favorite sales or leadership book? Fanatical Prospecting by Jeb Blount — Sell or be sold by Grant Cardone
- Do you have someone that you follow/read for sales/leadership ideas? Dan Martell
- Are you available 24/7? Do you have strict personal time boundaries? He has strict time boundaries
- What is your favorite tool used for sales? Zapier, Mailer Lite, Many Chat
- What one piece of advice do you have for all the founders/CEOs/VP Sales out there? Turn on video, face it towards you and start helping people
Podcast Show Notes
He found that adding video to connect with the top of his sales funnel, it was building rapport and relationships with people he never met. They came and were ready to buy without price negotiations or fully understanding the product, only the value it brings because they felt like they know him and trust him.
He was going to quora to find what problems and questions his buyers were asking and then create content around those topics.
This has reduced his churn and allowed him to charge a premium on his product.
He also has a three part on boarding video series to help strengthen the relationship and lower churn by making sure they are successful.
Started putting video content out every day but found that it was getting too difficult. So he found 2-3 times a week is more do-able. The key thing is to be consistent.
If he put a time in his schedule to make the content, he found it made it easier for him to get it done.
He started with a group of beta testers to test his product and he would send out weekly surveys and one of the questions would be around pricing.