Jim speaks about the importance of working with the right clients from the start and how to direct your product road map. We will also be speaking about the different kind of sales people and knowing which type is right for your business.
- What is your favorite sales or leadership book? Hope is not a strategy by Rick Page
- Do you have someone that you follow/read for sales/leadership ideas? Elon Musk, Tim Cook, Jeff Bezos
- Are you available 24/7? Do you have strict personal time boundaries? Generally, but balance is important not just for your own well being but for your work performance.
- What is your favorite tool used for sales? Salesforce
- What one piece of advice do you have for all the founders/CEOs/VP Sales out there? Engage with your network to verify that your idea has some legs and that it has legs now.
Jim’s LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/jimblaschke/
Adam’s LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/springeradam/
Mastermind Group: https://startupsales.io/mastermind/
Adam’s email: Adam@StartupSales.io